Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Peer Review 1

I peer reviewed Ryan Wolfe's project: "Mitochondrial Replacement and "Three Parent Babies". Overall, Ryan presented a strong overview of all of the stakeholders involved in the controversy and their opinions. As well, he had several sources and quotes to back up his claims.

Reviewing his project made me think about the project that I am working on. Looking at his draft, I realize now that images of main characters for the stakeholder groups would be beneficial to the audience. However, I also feel as if I explained my controversy very well.

Ryan made two mistakes in his draft that should be fixed or examined. First of all, there was no works cited for the paper. Secondly, some more elaboration on the controversy as it stands today would make a much stronger paper.

Ryan also made very smart edits in his project. He posted an image of what Mitochondrial Replacement looks like in order to educate the audience. As well, he explained each stakeholders position very well. I hope to emulate both in my own project by adding relevant video or images to my Video Essay and perhaps elaborating on stakeholder positions a bit more.



109H Grading Rubric for the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment