Sunday, March 6, 2016

Blog Post 7.2, Production Schedule

My second project will be a QRG on the writing styles and genres contained within the field of geosciences. Although the QRG is typically the shortest of the projects to write for, a great deal of work must still be done. To ensure that a working draft is done on time, I made a work schedule for myself, contained below:

Tuesday, March 8th: Try to complete the title heading along with the introduction paragraph. As well, I will attempt to find relevant images for the QRG.

Wednesday, March 9th: Complete body paragraph #1: scientific poster genre. Search for more images if necessary.

Thursday, March 10th: Complete body paragraphs 2 and 3: scientific articles and scientific papers.

Friday, March 11th: Complete conclusion and references.

Saturday, March 12th: Look over draft and submit.

Most of this work will be conducted while I am still at the University of Arizona. However, on Saturday I will be flying out to Pennsylvania. While I am waiting in the airports, I will look over my draft and ensure that it is ready for submission.

All of the writing will be done on my desktop/laptop. Since it is a QRG, no audio or video recording devices are necessary.

Since Saturday is my semi-revision day, I might make significant changes to any work done on Tuesday-Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment