Friday, March 25, 2016

Blog Post 9.2, Peer Review for Chase Nicholson

Chase did a QRG for his second project; it can be found here.

Seeing as Chase and myself are both doing QRGs, I thought it would be good for us to peer review each other. Although QRGs are, by definition, shorter than the other projects, they can still be difficult to write.

Overall, Chase did a very good job on his first draft of the QRG considering that he was pressed for time. I especially like that he put several hyperlinks to medical journals in his QRG.

However, some work still needs to be done. For this Peer Review, I am going to make a content suggestion for Chase:

The last bit of his QRB (Interview) appears to be unfinished. There are only a couple of sentences and a brief description of the outline of medical Interviews.

I would highly recommend adding more content and research into this section of the QRG. It will help explain how Interviews are an important genre in medical writing.

As for citations and hyperlinks, they all work very well in Chase's QRG. He supplied several hyperlinks to medical journals. I will certainly try to include more hyperlinks in my own QRG.


No comments:

Post a Comment