Saturday, April 2, 2016

Blog Post 10.4, Peer Review 10a

For this Peer Review, I looked at the Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3 done by Ben Meyer.

Since I am reviewing his Rhetorical Analysis, I will make a Brainstorming Suggestion:

Since a QRG is being made, a web diagram or something similar to it should be made. Web diagrams are good for brainstorming ideas because most of the bubbles in the diagram have short amounts of writing in them instead of longer sentences. This brainstorming activity will be good preperation for writing short, concise passages in a QRG.

A good example of a web diagram used for aiding the writing process can be found on page 45 of A Student's Guide to First Year Writing.

As well, try to find other QRGs either on the class blog page or on news sites to better understand what a QRG looks like.

I think I can learn a lot from Ben's discussion of his Audience in his Rhetorical Analysis. He explained that section in great detail and made me realize that I should probably put a great deal of work into identifying and writing for my own audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment