Sunday, April 10, 2016

Blog Post 11.3, Production Reflection


Overall, the production week went smoothly and was mostly stress free. Some problems did occur, however.
  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I managed to get a lot of my College Essay done this week. Considering that this genre typically involves the most writing, I was rather proud that I got a lot of it done.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Unfortunately, I still need to finish up the Conclusions and Works Cited section of my Essay. Procrastination did occur and I need to work on that.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that I will be able to get my Essay posted by Tuesday for Revision and that Project 3 will be back on track.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I feel like I've done an adequate job so far. The Essay is, in my opinion, far from great. However, I think it explains the controversy and the great ideas that can be used to resolve it rather well.

No comments:

Post a Comment