Sunday, April 17, 2016

Blog Post 12.4, Reflection on Global Revision Process


  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I was able to complete my rough draft and get started on the revision process. I wanted to ensure that I did not procrastinate on this project and I feel as if I got the job done.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Finding posts to peer review. There was not a huge amount of new information by others to peer review sometimes. I unfortunately had to go and peer review content outlines and research reports. Peer reviewing those posts at this point in the project seems like it will not help that much.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that next week will go well and that I will be able to finish my editing. My Essay might not be incredibly strong, but the comments I am getting through peer review seem to be telling me that my Essay is solid.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
As the semester winds down to a close, I feel like I want the project to just be over! I've done a great deal of hard work thus far and the semester is almost done. There is still work to be done, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment