Monday, April 4, 2016

Blog Post 10.7, Reflection on Pre-Production

Overall, Pre-Production went well. i was able to find an interesting topic and gather a significant amount of research for it. As well, I was able to narrow my topic down considerably.


  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I was able to obtain good evidence for my project. Finding 10 sources for some narrowed-down, specific topics is not easy. However, I found 10 sources easily and could easily find many more. Fracking is a controversial topic; so it was no surprise to me that there was a plethora of information and opinion out on the web.
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I was a little bit delayed in finishing up the Pre-Production section. This Reflection was completed on Monday, April 4th, 2016; one day after it should have been. As a result, my actually Production schedule may have to be tweaked somewhat.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that I will be able to get a good draft going. My only concerns are over conventions for the College Essay (are headings for body sections appropriate?) and how long my Essay will be.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling just ok about the Project. Part of me realizes that Summer Break is just around the corner and I want to get there. However, there is still work that needs to be done. I will need to cut down on the procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment