Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Blog Post 14.2, Production Schedule

For all of these sections, I will need my microphone to record my voice for the podcast. The location will be my dorm room (no need to film or record elsewhere).

Wednesday, April 27th:

Complete the Content Outline, Production Schedule, and first Production Report.

Complete the Opening Statement for my podcast.

Thursday, April 28th:

Complete the second Production Report. Search classmate blogs and see if a Peer Review is possible.

Try to complete both the first and second body sections if possible.

Sunday, May 1st:

(I will be gone on a field trip for my Geology class until Sunday night, so my Rough Cut will be pushed back a bit)

Complete the third body section of my podcast.

Complete the Peer Review (if not done already).

Monday, May 2nd:

Complete the closing section of the podcast.

Upload the Rough Cut to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment