Sunday, April 24, 2016

Blog Post 13.4, Reflection On Local Revision Process


  • What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I was able to complete the global and local revisions as needed. My essay is practically ready to turn in!
  • What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Again, completing Peer Review was a bit difficult. I ended up commenting on a Research Report this week even though the time has long past for Peer Review on that selection to be very effective.
  • How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
Next week will be a nice break from editing and revising. However, i will also need to double down on work for my final project.
  • How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I am feeling great about the project. I feel as if I stated my argument and evidence well and that I will continue to have success in the class overall before we complete our final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment